Acai berries are grape-like berries which grow on palm trees on the banks of the Amazon. When the berries are ripe, they are rich in nutrients and is processed and freeze-dried into a bright purple powder. Acai berries naturally contain many nutrients and phytochemicals. By freeze-drying, these nutrients are optimally preserved.
- Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Contains amino acids, antioxidants, phenols and anthocyanins
- Naturally rich in calcium, potassium, phosphorus, beta-carotene, vitamin B1, B2 and vitamin E
- Distinctive flavor
- Can be dissolved in fruit juice
- For use in cake, bread and pancakes
- Ideal for smoothies, milkshakes or even in salads
- Can also be added to yoghurt, fresh cheese, desserts and oatmeal
- Mix 2-3 teaspoons of powder with 250ml of smoothies, shakes, milk, fruit juices or desserts.